Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Another one of those test things

OK, I'm a sucker for them. I guess there aren't any surprises here, but I wonder if this will get me tarred and feathered in Indiana. But then, how much can they really tell from a 20 question survey?




Your Political Profile:



Overall: 15% Conservative, 85% Liberal
Social Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal
Ethics: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal

1 comment:

Peter Kirk said...

I came out even more "liberal" than you, 90%. I thought I had taken the "liberal" line on every question except the abortion one, but from my results I must have gone "conservative" also on one of the social issues. I guess many people would not believe that a Christian could be so "liberal".