Friday, December 13, 2013

Brrr, continued

Well, it seems that the cold will hang on a bit longer...here's today's

It's supposed to warm up to 10° tomorrow and give us 1-2 inches of snow. Sounds good to me. I'm getting used to it : )

The rabbits seem to be adjusting to it, too. Yesterday and today they've been more active. Earlier in the week, they were just huddling together in their house, sitting nestled up in the straw. Yesterday, they were out playing with the sheet of sheet rock that I put in there for them. They seemed to be having a grand time.

I've been changing their water anywhere from 2-4 times a day, they definitely enjoy when I do that! And they have been consuming more food to stay warm. But they seem to be doing well in it.

We've been keeping up our 4 mile walks, just bundling up better. Yesterday seemed almost warm; there wasn't a wind and the temperature was right around 0°F. What are we going to do if it warms up close to freezing?! : )

No comments: