Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Cold

Another glorious day! It is about zero here, as global warming takes another day off. On my way to work I walk along Winona Lake, which is starting to freeze over. But, before the bay froze over it donated its water vapor to the nearby trees. What a wonderful view, frost on the tree branches making them glitter in the light. I didn't have my camera or I would treat you to it.

Checking the weather map, I see that it is colder here than at my daughter's place in Grand Marais, Minnesota. That's a switch!

Have a wonderful day and, if you can, enjoy the crispness of the cold air in your lungs and on your face. Refreshing and envigorating.

2 comments:

Dr. Joseph Ray Cathey said...

Jim,

Please post some picts soon! You are teasing us too much with your excellent words!

Best
Joe

jps said...

Joe,

I will start carrying my camera with me. The trees are just beautiful.

James