Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Three years!

No, that is not how long I have been blogging, nor my emotional maturity level. Three years ago today, I started working at Eisenbrauns.

I had been planning to start October first, but the truck rental company didn't deliver on time. In fact, I ended up driving to the north side of St. Paul to get an available truck (an extra 60 miles and two days later). We loaded up the truck, cleaned the townhouse and started on the long road to Indiana from Chaska, Minnesota...

2 comments:

Dr. Joseph Ray Cathey said...

James,

May you be blessed to be there another 30 years! We are better for your being there.

Best
Joe

Dr. Claude Mariottini said...

james,

Congratulations on three years. The days and hours go fast as we enjoy what we do. I hope you enjoy working for Eisenbrauns; it is a great publisher.

Claude Mariottini