Thursday, February 14, 2008

And the winner is...

We have posted the results for the ANE Valentine contest here. The winners get a free book, which is shown below each winner.

I must say that the entries were very good and showed originality. We kept the judging totally arbitrary; I didn't decide it and Andy can't read any of the ancient languages that they were written in—although he did ask me on several of them.

We're thinking about having the contest again next year; what do you think? You have 366 days to come up with an entry. It might just be a reason to get out of bed next year :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the happy couple, and Praise God that the baby's heart problem is not genetic!

God does heal, deliver, and free us from spiritual bondage and physical illness/brokenness.

I myself have been healed and God even delivered me from a 3 pack a day smoking habit. I'll explain in brief.

I was in church, prayer was being offered, and I went forward for prayer to help me quit smoking. I ended up on the floor face down, like a discarded rag doll, groaning. When I got up off the floor I had no more desire to smoke. In fact I had no cigarette taste in my mouth. There is always a cigarette taste in a smoker's mouth. It takes many many days for the taste to leave once a person quits, but the taste was completely gone. I also had absolutely no desire to smoke, no urge, no temptation; nothing it was just gone. That was 15 years ago. Still not smoking.

Your Cousin,

Lonnie Fuson

jps said...

Lonnie,

Thanks for the testimony!

James

Anonymous said...

I'd love to do it again. If I can think of something new at any rate ;)