Monday, July 23, 2007

A New Toy!

Well, after drooling over it for more than a decade, I finally did it. I got BibleWorks last Thursday.

BibleWorks 7.0 on CD-ROM (Windows)

BibleWorks 7.0 on CD-ROM (Windows)
Bibleworks (LLC), 2006
English
CD-ROM
Your Price: $349.00
www.eisenbrauns.com/wconnect/wc.dll?ebGate~EIS~~I~CDBIBLEWO

I knew I would like it, but I didn't realize how addicting it could be. I'm like a video gamer with a new game—I just have to figure out one more feature, download one more text, and on and on it goes.

I'm just a newbie at it right now, still finding new features and new tools, but one of the tools that I didn't realize it had is Lust's Greek-English Lexicon of the Septuagint, which I have been debating buying for a few years. I will probably still buy it, just because I like having the physical book, but now I can use it for my Septuagint reading instead of having to use the unabridged LSJ A Greek-English Lexicon.

I'll probably write more later, but right now I hear it calling me...

No comments: