Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Accomodations

I am staying at the Radisson here. They have the "sleep number" beds. I found out that I am a 90, which is the highest it goes. I'm not surprised, before we got married I didn't have a bed, I slept on the floor. Even now, I prefer the floor, beds are too soft, even ours with a board between the mattress and box spring. Maybe buying one of these things wouldn't be such a terrible idea, but the price tag seems a bit too high.

As for the rest, this is the first time at a conference that I haven't been the only person in the workout room, even at 6:00 AM. Is Os Guinness right about Evangelicals??

The food is not too good and the prices are high with poor to fair service. Except tonight, some of us on the B-Greek e-mail list got together and had Italian. The service was fair, but the food was good, and lots of it, too. Thanks to Eric for organizing it.

No comments: