Saturday, November 12, 2005

Another shipment gone

Yesterday the ASOR shipment left and the followup shipment for ETS. But, we are still waiting for the books from Israel. Now they tell me the books will arrive Monday. I hope so, they have been in Chicago since last Tuesday. We will have to ship some of them Next Day Air to get to ETS and ASOR on time. The shipment for SBL won't have to leave until Wednesday, but I will be gone by then.

I leave for ETS Tuesday morning, early. ETS runs from Wednesday through Friday, so I have to set up on Tuesday. I will have the digital camera with me and will be blogging from the convention. So, you probably know only too well what a convention feels like for an attendee, but if you watch this page you will see it from the perspective of an exhibitor.

No comments: