Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Computer update

I got a new modem yesterday afternoon, Dave had called Dell tech support and told them in no uncertain terms it was the modem and to send us a new one. It came yesterday and Dave installed it, ran the diagnostics and told me to test it from home. I did that this AM, the last post was from home via the modem.

So, everything is almost back to normal, except I can't get my Palm Zire to synch with Outlook (don't even say anything). It will synch with Palm's desktop, but not Outlook. Anybody have any clues? I can't find the original install disk, so reinstall isn't an option. I tried getting the programs from Palm's website and all it gives me is the Palm desktop, which isn't bad, but I don't want to run two calendaring programs. Any help appreciated.

No comments: